Site Use Regulations
- 1．Changes in Service Content
- [The hotel] may change the content of services offered through this site without notice. In addition, operation of this site may be partially or fully suspended without notice, temporarily or long-term, due to maintenance, a system malfunction, or other reasons.
- As a rule, the copyright for information posted on this site belongs to [the hotel]. Secondary use of information posted on this site is forbidden, except when [the hotel] has given consent in writing.
- [The hotel] takes the greatest possible care regarding information posted on this site. However, [the hotel] does not guarantee its safety. The current state of affairs is given priority where all [hotel] operation details are concerned. [The hotel] bears no responsibility for any damages to users resulting from the use of this site. Even in the event that service is interrupted due to site maintenance, a system malfunction, or similar reason, and the user sustains damage as a result, [the hotel] bears no responsibility.
- 4．Links to this Site
- In general, linking to this site is allowed. However, because file URLs may change without notice, please link to the top page.
- 5． The Company’s Exemption from Liability Regarding External Links
- In order to complement information provided on this site, links to third-party websites are sometimes posted. Responsibility for maintaining the content of third-party websites linked to by this site (hereafter, “linked sites”) rests with the linked sites. [The hotel] bears no responsibility for the content of linked sites, nor for any damage resulting from its use.