At ONE@Tokyo, operated by Sky Hospitality G.K. (collectively, the “Hotel”), we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information (“personal information”).
We may collect various information regarding yourself, your company or other associated parties when providing you services throughout your stay. While such information is vital in allowing us to provide the best possible service to our guests, we also understand and recognize the importance of protecting your personal information.
- 1. How we collect your personal information
- We will primarily collect your personal information in the following manner:
- (i) Guest Registration Form filled out upon check-in;
- (ii) Information provided when using the Hotel facilities;
- (iii) Information provided when registering to join the members program;
- (iv) Your arrival information;
- (v) Details included in your reservation made through the website; and
- (vi) Other forms and documents.
- 2. How we use your personal information
- We may use personal information collected for the following purposes:
- (i) To contact you regarding your reservation or enquiry by mail, telephone, email or fax;
- (ii) To keep you informed of our latest products and services offered;
- (iii) To improve our services and to provide you with the expected level of hospitality (including our business partners as we deem necessary); and
- (iv) To ensure that all our guests are provided the same expected level of hospitality across our group hotels.
- 3. Types of personal information we collect
- The types of personal information we collect may include the following:
- (i) Your personal details, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact details;
- (ii) Your age, date of birth, sex, occupation, title, position and other employment details; and
- (iii) Other personal information including your previous stay information and preferences.
- We make sure that your personal information is always current, and we appreciate your assistance in keeping us informed of any changes to your personal information.
- 4. How we share your personal information
- (i) Our group companies
To ensure the delivery of efficient and consistent service to all our guests, and to keep you informed of the wide range of products and services we offer, we may share your personal information with our group hotels and our operating company, Fractale Hotel Management K.K.. Your personal information will be shared at the responsibility of Sky Hospitality G.K. for the purposes of promoting the business of our group companies.
- (ii) Types of personal information shared
A part or all of the personal information provided to us upon check-in or through our membership enrollment process will be shared, including your address, telephone number and employment details.
- (iii) How we share your personal information
We are committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy and data. Your personal information may be handled securely in paper form, on CD-ROM and other media formats and through fax or through other electronic means which connect the group companies.
- (iv) If you do not wish your personal information to be shared
We will immediately suspend the sharing of your personal information with third parties upon your request. Please note that any personal information shared between our group hotels will be protected and handled responsibly by the group hotel that has received the information, and the scope of its use will be limited to the purposes described herein.
Any party with which the Hotel may share your personal information, such as a service provider, will be required to ensure the protection of such information and will be prohibited from using it for any purpose other than to provide the services required.
We may disclose your personal information upon your instructions or to protect the Hotel’s and/or your rights as necessary. We may also disclose your personal information when we have been granted your express consent to do so.
Your personal information may be disclosed to the relevant authorities, if necessary, in accordance with local laws and regulations. The right to the personal information retained will NOT be transferred or assigned to any third party.
- 5. Protecting your personal information
- We recognize the importance of information security, and we have the latest technology in place to ensure the protection of your personal information.Access to your personal information is strictly restricted to certain employees and representatives of the company and the Hotel.
Any service providers we may share your personal information with are under strict confidential obligation to ensure the protection of your privacy and data.
We have physical, electronic and procedural security measures in place to help protect your personal information against accidental loss, misuse, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration while under our control.
We have in place the following information security safeguards in place:
- (i) “Firewalls”;
- (ii) Pre-launch screening for any security and technical flaws and continual technical scans for any potential dangers related to online products under our control;
- (iii) Internal and external auditing of our own website and other online services;
- (iv) Constant monitoring of our network system for any risk of security breach;
- (v) Password protection and access control of various websites and network systems; and
- (vi) Ensuring our staff are kept up to date with the latest information and knowledge on data-protection and potential risk factors.
- 6. Online safety and cookies
- Please refer to the information below if you are using our provided internet services.
- Our website may use “cookies” or other technology removing the need to authenticate yourself when accessing our website, and also to help us deliver content specific to your interests, to process your reservations or requests and/or to analyze your visiting patterns.“Cookies” are small text files which are used to identify certain information through your internet browser.
- Additionally, in order to make improvements to our website through activity tracking, as mentioned above, and make our website easier for customers to use, we occasionally make use of Google Analytics™ and other third party tools as a traffic analysis tools, as well as third-party targeted advertisement distribution services.
- Accordingly, our website makes use of demographic and interest data reports, a function of Google Analytics™, which allows the Hotel to acquire demographic data on users of our website based on Google’s interest-based advertisement data and third-party user data (age, gender, interests, etc.). However, this does not contain information necessary to identify individuals, nor it is possible to identify individuals by combining it with data collected independently by our website.
- Furthermore, if you wish to disable activity tracking and/or demographics and interest data reports by Google Analytics™, you may opt out through the opt-out page provided by Google and linked to below.
- Additionally, advertising distribution services may be blocked through the website of each individual advertisement distributor.
- 7. Policy Amendments
- The current policy is effective as of April 1, 2017.
- 8. Contact Us
- Any requests to disclose your personal information will be handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Any requests for amendment, addition or deletion of your personal information will also be handled in a manner that is in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- 【Personal Information Enquiries】
1-19-3, Oshiage Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0045
Phone: +81-3-5630-1193 (10:00~17:00 Mon-Fri)
- 【Personal Information Request Form （PDF：171KB）】
To view the PDF file above, you must first download and install Adobe Reader.