In managing our official accounts on various social media, we abide by the following guidelines.
1. We understand that social media pages can be viewed and accessed by an unlimited number of people and any information posted or published through social media cannot be retracted.
2. We will take measures to ensure the accuracy of all information published, and to correct any inaccurate information as appropriate.
3. We will comply with relevant laws and regulations to respect the intellectual property and copyrights of third parties.
4. We will not disclose any internal confidential information through social media, and we do not disclose the confidential and private information of our guests or third parties.
5. We will not publish or post any material that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or may cause harm. We respect the opinions of all users and always welcome feedback.
ONE@Tokyo welcomes and respects the comments and views of our users. However, to ensure an agreeable environment for all, we reserve the right to delete posts or comments that fall into the categories indicated below.
1. Posts or remarks that are obscene or discriminatory
2. Posts or remarks that attack, threaten or defame a particular individual or organization
3. Posts or remarks that contain third-party content such as information on political or sales activities, advertising or solicitation
4. Posts or remarks that suggest or encourage illegal activity
5. Posts or remarks that are not relevant to ONE@Tokyo
Posts from ONE@Tokyo
Please be aware that information posted to social media by our staff does not necessarily reflect the official statements or positions of ONE@Tokyo. For official company information, please refer to our press releases or our website.
Install@tion for Time Travel towards Historic Tokyo ONE@Tokyo
1-19-3 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, 131-0045 Japan TEL：+81-3-5630-1193 FAX：+81-3-5630-1183