Regarding COVID-19 spread prevention measures
Main measures at common space, guest rooms
1. Setting sanitisers
We set sanitisers at lobby, restaurants, shops, and bathrooms at each floor.
2. Regular sanitisation
We sanitise regularly at the spots where guests touch often such as door knobs, handrails of escalators, buttons at elevators, and so on.
3. Placement of acrylic boards
We set acrylic boards at the front desk for droplet infection prevention.
Main measures at restaurant, business facilities
1. Placement of acrylic boards
We set acrylic boards at the restaurant for droplet infection prevention.
2. Sit while avoiding face-to-face
We ask customers to avoid sitting face-to-face but sitting diagonally.
* We sanitise tables/counters before and after customers use. *We set tables at social distances.
Measures for staff
1. Physical condition is checked at time of the attendance.
All of our staff check temperatures before starting work, and if it is higher than 37.5℃ or 1℃ higher than their normal temperatures or if they feel sick, we let them stay home.
2. Mask to be worn during talking with guests
All staff wear a mask or a face guard.
3. Sanitisation of office and common space for staff
We sanitise at areas for staff such as entrace for staff, office, lockers, bathrooms.